Our Mission:

Our Mission:

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What am I supposed to eat??

photo courtesy of PETA

Vegetarianism, veganism, macrobiotics, eating for your blood type, raw food, Ayurveda, ai yi yi! I don’t know what to eat anymore.

I have been a vegetarian the past three years, who eats fish occasionally, so that technically makes me a pescatarian. However, after a recent bout with the flu, I have become extra aware of what I put into my body. After perusing Eating Right For Your Type, I discovered that Type O, which is my blood type, thrives on a diet high in animal protein, namely beef and lamb. Yikes!

I am not sure how to stomach this information, since being a yogi and an environmentalist lends itself to more of a vegetarian diet. Is there really such a thing as a conscious carnivore?

What am I supposed to eat??