Our Mission:

Our Mission:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Yogi At Home {Natural Inspiration}

Natural Inspiration

Living in San Francisco, I am always inspired by the beauty of nature. Whether looking in awe at how the fog slowly creeps across the Bay, watching sea gulls fly overhead in a cool breeze, or just looking to the mountains in the far-off distance, natural elements inspire me each and every day. They can also be inspirational in your home decor. Here are a few things that can bring the beauty of the outdoors into your abode:

1. I love this porcelain Owl Lamp. Absolutely beautiful and with just a little bit of whimsy.

2. These hand blown Sea Urchin Vases are reminiscent of warm days by the sea.

3. A Driftwood Vase pays homage to wood's inspirational form.

4. This Dove Coral Pillow will bring the beauty of coral into your home without harming any reefs.

I hope you will find as much inspiration in these finds as I do, and bring a little nature home.