Our Mission:

Our Mission:

Thursday, August 9, 2007

How you do anything is how you do everything!

I recently read this phrase, "How you do anything is how you do everything!" It stopped me in my tracks! I immediately got that queasy "I better sit up and pay attention" feeling in my gut.

How I brush my teeth is how I run my business. How I practice yoga is how I raise my kids. How I treat my body is how I treat my finances. How I organize my closet is how I organize my life.

How I do anything is how I do everything.

The transformation of life is available in the smallest moments of our life. Being present and mindful is the gateway to witness and transform.

How is your yoga practice reflecting back to you how you live your life? How are the microscopic moments of your day revealing your life to you? Are you noticing peace and joy in all that is around you? Does gratitude fill your heart upon awakening each morning? What are you choosing?

Click on "Comment" below and tell us!

by Doug - The Happy Healthy Wealthy guy


Photo by: Jonathan Pozniak